We are looking for a Senior Game Programmer, a professional to lead a team of programmers developing the core technology for a multi-platform 2D game project.
As a Senior Game Programmer, you will be in charge of developing the architecture of a complete pipeline for our game. You will also contribute and interact with a wide variety of programming challenges, including game mechanics implementing, memory management, optimization and more.
The ideal candidate is a motivated self-learner who is flexible and can adapt quickly to changing goals and objectives in the fast-paced game developing project. He will have full game cycle creation under control along including experience in mobile programming, technology and methodology.
This person is highly organized and able to contribute to the goals of the team while also directly managing technical issues of the game and mentoring junior programmers. He needs to work collaboratively with a team of Programmers, designers, Animators and artists to ensure the game meet all requirements.
• Three years of strong Unity3D programming experience in C#
• The relative familiarity with all the capabilities of the Unity engine
• Plan and Implement game’s complete infrastructure.
• Deep understanding of Physics2D, collisions control and layered collision management.
• Developing advance game mechanics such as walking/running cycle, edge hanging, sliding, rope jumping, object grab/pull/push, etc.
• Implement complex AI system for a 2D shooter/stealth game.
• Manage events using timed sequencing.
• Tracking score and game state.
• Input handling for both PC and mobile platform.
• Excellent GUI implementation knowledge.
• Extensive knowledge of advanced and new features of Unity 5 such as LoadLevelAsync and Physics Effectors.
• Customize unity 5 by developing toolsets and plug-ins to suits game needs.
• Understand platform integration (pc, mobile) and deliver suitable output for each one
• Developing fluid camera system with lerp and physics-smoothing (SmoothDamp)
• Optimize coding to meet performance and memory usage requirements for mobile platform
• Strong understanding of object oriented software engineering principles
• Experience working on a 2D side-scrolling project
• Experience working with PlayMaker and creating code block for Game Designer / Technical Artist
• Server-Side scripting with Unity for online mobile games
• Experience implementing multi-threaded systems
• Experience with Visual Studio
• Preferably B.S. in Software Engineering
• Ability to effectively communicate ideas and implementation plans both verbally and in writing
• Work well as part of a team (Team Working)
Top Reasons to Work with Us:
• Creative and professional environment for the growth and improvement of all employees
• Using the latest advances and technologies in video games industry
• Great office location, talented and friendly team
• High-End equipment and devices
• On time payment
Send your resume for application to JOBS.GHASEDAK@GMAIL.COM